* 1 cup butter, softened
* 1 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 cup white sugar
* 2 eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 3 cups rolled oats
* 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
* 1 cup raisins
* 1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine
flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in the oats, chocolate chips, raisins, and pecans, one ingredient
at a time. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring
to a wire rack to cool completely.
Submitted by Wilda W.