* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup plain yogurt
* 1 tablespoon fat free butter flavored granules
* 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 2 egg whites
* 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 1 cup raisins
* 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
1. Set oven rack in the middle and preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Whisk together flour, salt and baking soda. Set aside. In a large bowl, mix yogurt, butter-flavored granules (Butter
Buds), brown sugar and granulated sugar until combined.
3. Add egg whites and vanilla, mix until just combined. Add flour mixture and mix until just moistened. Stir in oatmeal
4. Drop dough by level tablespoon onto to cookie sheet lightly sprayed with non-stick spray. Bake for 8 minutes. Press
center of cookie; if it springs back, it is done. Store in airtight container, these cookies do not keep well at room temperature.
Store in the refrigerator.
submitted by Tessa C.